Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

Looking back to this past Saturday morning at the New Cafe I came across this guy that I thought you would like to see.

Click For Full Size Image

If I were to add a caption it would probably be along the lines of "What are you looking at" or "There's nothing to see here, mind your own business". And if didn't know better I would say he sees my camera though it was pretty far away.

Technical Info

- Canon 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 183mm
- Shutter Priority
- Aperture F6.30
- Shutter Speed 1/1000 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 250
- Center Weighted Average Metering

As usual I used Photoshop for post processing.

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image
 
And now...

Yesterday's View...

Monday February 6, 2017

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. After shot is way better. Cool that you could catch that look from the bird.

    ReplyDelete