Saturday, February 25, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

Today's photo is a bit different. Last night, or rather very early this morning, I was putting some recycling in our outside bin and thought that since the weather was unusually warm for a February day that I would set up my camera and do some long exposure shots. And I think it worked out pretty good. Have a look.

Click For Full Size Image

This was shot in almost total darkness somewhere between 12:30 and 1 am. I did no post processing aside from converting from a RAW image to a PNG. What you see is what the camera produced.

Technical Info

- Canon 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 18mm
- Manual Control and Manual Focus
- Aperture F14
- Shutter Speed 30 Seconds (Tripod Mounted)
- ISO (Film Speed) 2000
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Like I said there was no post processing so there is no "Before" image to share.

I do however have some video I would like you to see. I finally got a tripod for my GoPro and was able to set up in the Cafe. And it was busy!


As always this is best viewed at Full Screen at 1080p.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Friday February 24, 2017

And that will do it for now. But be sure to come back soon for some more photos and Part 2 of this morning's video.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. It's interesting to see how some birds wait till the other flies away before eating...My sparrows see how many can fit at one time! Ha ha! They really share well with others. Love the view upward.

    ReplyDelete