Sunday, February 12, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

Yesterday I told you how active the animals at the Elmwood Park Zoo were during our visit there. And they were too. Some of them however apparently decided not to come out at all. I guess it wasn't quite warm enough for them. The porcupines are a good example of these fair weather creatures. But that doesn't mean their exhibits were empty. Nope. This squirrel decided it was a great place for a snack.
Click For Full Size Image

I actually see squirrels there a lot. I guess the porcupines are friendly with them :)

Technical Info

- Canon 80D
- Sigma DC 158-250mm Lens at 250mm
- Manual Control
- Aperture F11.31
- Shutter Speed 1/664 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 400
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Standard cropping and color correction was done in Photoshop.

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Saturday February 11, 2017

I would also like to share this video I shot the other morning during our quick snow storm. It didn't amount to much in the end but it did look nice.


As always this is best viewed at Full Screen and 1080p resolution.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Everybody gets along with squirrels! Besides,they seem to be everywhere so do you have a choice? I think the river otter posed for you! How charming! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie!They do seem to be everywhere. I counted five in our yard the other day.

      Delete