Monday, February 27, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

For at least the last three years I have been sharing photos of the beautiful orchid that was given to Kim and me by my sister Elaine. It was probably more like four years. I had never cared for an orchid before but have always admired them. And I had heard many a horror story about how difficult they can be. Well maybe they are not as delicate as rumored or maybe I have been blessed with a green thumb but this one is doing very well.

Click For Full Size Image

Elaine gave us another orchid this past Christmas but it has yet to bloom. But I do see a few buds so I'll be sure o share it with you when it has flowers. Oh, and the amaryllis? I have some cool stuff to share real soon. Look for a special post coming your way.

Technical Info

- Canon 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 250mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F7.10
- Shutter Speed 1/15 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 200
- Partial Metering Mode

Cropping and color adjustment was completed in Photoshop.

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Sunday February 26, 2017

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment