Sunday, February 26, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

While out and about today running a couple of quick errands I decide to take a little time to walk around the Norristown Farm Park. So braving the cold winds I parked my car, grabbed one of my cameras and off I went. And it sure was windy! But I did shoot a little. And for today's photo I would like to share this black and white with you.

Click For Full Size Image

Not too bad I guess. Being this trip was an afterthought I did not have my 80D with me. I did however have my walk around camera . My Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS50. While the Panasonic certainly does not produce the quality of an SLR it does meet my minimal standards for a dedicated camera ( a camera that is no also a phone). It has a viewfinder and it shoots in RAW.

As for today's subject, well it's a grain dryer. Now I am far from being a farmer but if I had to guess I would say this antique contraption was once used to dry grain. Pretty smart huh?

Post processing was done in Photoshop with the help of Google's NIK Collection of filters.

Technical Info

- Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS50
- Built in Lens at 4.30mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F8
- Shutter Speed 1/125 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 100
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

Yesterday I shared a "Cafe" video with you. Today I would like to share Part 2 of that video.


I know I always say this but this is best viewed at Full Screen in 1080p.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Saturday February 25, 2017

And that's all for now folks. But I'll be back real soon with more photos and even some more video. I hope to see you here at the blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. How interesting! I'd love to see what else is at that farm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's lots of cool stuff that has been under my nose for a long time.

      Delete