Monday, February 20, 2017

Welcome to The Daily View

About a week or so ago I shared with you a view of the sunrise from our back yard. Today I would like to share another view also from our yard. This is what I saw as I was filling the feeders at the Cafe this morning.

Click For Full Size Image

Technical Info

- Canon 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 18mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F18
- Shutter Speed 1/10 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 200
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Post processing was completed in Photoshop along with the wonderful NIK Collection of filters from Google.

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Sunday February 19, 2017

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. I like the way the sun's rays are shown. Almost looks like a flower. I do miss the views of the sunrise you used to get from your deck at the old house though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When we get settled in and I have more time to get out and about I will have some really awesome views of the sunrise from different areas in our neighborhood.

      Delete
  2. So beautiful! I agree with Kathy,the rays make the photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie. When I shot this and saw the rays I knew I had to share it.

      Delete