Sunday, February 5, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

Today I am sharing another shot of yesterday's mystery bird. I still don't know what he is but he is really cool looking. Hopefully someone out there can shed some light on the subject.

Click For Full Size Image

Technical Info

- Canon 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 155mm
- Shutter Priority
- Aperture F6.30
- Shutter Speed 1/1000 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 250
- Center Weighted Average Metering

I used Photoshop along with Google's NIK Collection to crop and adjust the image.

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image


I also played around with my GoPro yesterday and shot my first video at the new Cafe. It's a little wide but you will get the idea. Next time I'll get a little closer.


As with most of my videos this is best viewed at full screen and at the highest resolution your screen can display. It was shot in 1080P.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Saturday February 4, 2017

And that's all for now. As always, Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment