Monday, February 6, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

I suppose it is because we are in the Winter months right now but since Kim and I moved there has been more overcast days than sunny ones. In a way that is good because the clouds help to insulate and give us warmer days. But I love the sun and especially love photographing it. So when I saw this scene on my way to work this morning I had to grab my phone while at a stop sign and grab this shot.

Click For Full Size Image

This was shot in full auto with my camera's phone so I won't list any technical info. And post processing was very minimal. I cropped it and brightened up the background a little and that is it. 

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Sunday February 5, 2017

And that will do it for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments: