Saturday, February 18, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

Today was a very busy day for me and Kim. But among all of the errands we ran we did manage to take off a couple hours to head into the city and visit Penn's Landing. And while there you know I had to shoot at least a couple of snapshots. So for today's photo I am sharing a Panorama I made with my camera phone.

Click For Full Size Image

This is made up of five separate frames and was created by Google Photos. I did some very minor adjustments in Photoshop but for the most part it is straight out of camera. It was also shot in Full Auto. As such there really is no need to share Technical Info or even a "Before" image.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Friday February 17, 2017

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment