Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

After the snow ended last Thursday and the night fell I was in our back yard admiring the crisp, clear night sky. And the Moon was full. At this point in the long day I had just had I really didn't want to pull out my tripod and remote. So I simply grabbed my camera and shot several handheld shots. And I think this is the best of the crop.

Click For Full Size Image

This was heavily cropped and there was a good amount of color adjustments made in Photoshop. I am pretty happy with the results.

Technical Info

- Canon 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 250mm
- Shutter Priority
- Aperture F6.30
- Shutter Speed 1/500 Second
- ISO (Film Speed)  200
- Multi Segment Metering

The Metering was quite by accident but I have to say it turned out well.

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Monday February 13, 2017

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment