Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Wednesday View - 4 October 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today I would like to share the shots that I fell for. Well, fell while shooting. This is an old building at the beginning of the Schuylkill River Trail at Betzwood. I really don't know much about it but if I had to guess it's probably at least one to two hundred years old. There was still a roof on it about thirty years ago but that's obviously long gone. Anyway, when I shot these the ground was wet. As I stepped "inside" I slipped and fell on my left knee. Hey I had to protect my camera, right? The first shot is from the outside in and the second from the inside out. The inside out isn't as clear as I would like so maybe I'll try again on my next trip.


That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


4 comments: