Sunday, October 22, 2023

Sunday View - 22 October 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today I was going to share some more shots from my trip to the park yesterday. I have some really nice stuff. But when I woke this morning I found that the eastern sky was clear and the sun would be visible. So I grabbed my camera and headed to the park to capture it. I did get some good images of the sun but I also got a couple other cool shots. So for today's view I would like to share them with you. I'll probably post yesterday's pictures tomorrow. Unless I get something better today.




That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! All are super! I really like the first & last .The birds in the first are an interesting touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was an incredible morning and sunrise. The fourth is my favorite. The single stalk of corn in what was a soybean field

      Delete