Sunday, October 1, 2023

Sunday View - 1 October 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

For today's view I would like to share some shots from a recent walk along the Schuylkill River trail across from Valley Forge. I believe this section of the trail is about three, maybe four miles in length but I only walked a bit of it. I actually had a small mishap at the very beginning where I slipped and fell onto my knee. My bad knee. But fortunately it seems okay. There's a story behind how it happened that I will share in an upcoming post, along with some pictures I was trying to get when it happened. For now though have a look at these.








That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


4 comments:

  1. Love the pictures. Sorry you fell. Hope you are ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your fall. Hope nothing serious. I like the first leaf & the mushrooms(?).
    When you photograph a single leaf or a flower petal it makes me realize how often I pass by
    so many of nature's beauty & never "see" it. So much is missed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, that is a mushroom or at least some kind of fungus. I like to stop and look at small "insignificant" things

      Delete