Monday, October 23, 2023

Monday View - 23 October 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today we head back to the park but instead of the sun I am sharing something new. Well new to me at least. I started out walking down a familiar trail when I noticed a path heading into a wooded area. And as I strolled along with my camera in hand I grabbed some nice scenery and of course some interesting leaves. Then I realized I was walking along one of the parks creeks. Finally I arrived at a nice little picnic area that I am sure few know about. And one day I might just take my lunch down there and enjoy the serenity of the water.





That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


4 comments:

  1. Wow! It's great to find new places. This looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is nice next to the creek. Very quiet and peaceful

      Delete
  2. Is #2 a photo of the path? Really neat! I agree with you & am bringing my lunch as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is. I can't believe I haven't seen it before. I may eat lunch there this weekend. I have a project in mind and it would be the perfect spot

      Delete