Saturday, October 28, 2023

Saturday View - 28 October 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Hi there my friends. How's the weather where you are? Here it's very sunny and it's going to be a warm day heading into the 80's. Unusual for this time of year but I'll take it. Next week will be more seasonal though. When I woke this morning the first thing I did was check how long I had until sunrise. It was almost two hours away so I knew I had time to get myself up and dressed and make it to the park. I also made sure the skies were clear and they were. So off to the park I went with camera in hand. I arrived about five minutes before the sun started showing on the horizon. Though it was behind a group of trees. But then it rose above them and I shot away. I'm not as happy with my results as I was with last weeks but I still got a few good images. And for today's view I would like to share them with you. If you look closely at this first shot you'll see that's a a small plane above the trees.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


1 comment: