Sunday, October 8, 2023

Sunday View - 8 October 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today's view finds us back at the Cafe. Early morning at the Cafe actually. This is the rear feeding station all the way toward the back that sees a lot of squirrels because of the way I set it up. While most would try to prevent squirrels, I welcome them and make it easy for them to eat. But most of you knew that already. Anyhow this girl spent a lot of time and didn't seem spooked by the camera that was close by.



And here is a short video that I shot this afternoon at one of the feeders toward the front. I have a Part 2 that I will probably share tomorrow.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty squirrel! Like the video. When one came, the word was out. But that black
    bird was too greedy, chased the others. Bad bird!

    ReplyDelete