Sunday, July 2, 2023

Sunday View - 2 July 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Hi there my friends. It sure is/was a hot one today. And very humid. I didn't get up and out on time to beat the heat so I just stuck around the Cafe instead. I set up at the suet feeder to see who would stop by and it sure was crowded. We had lots of visitors. Only thing is I left the camera unattended for a short time and that's just the moment the skies decided to open up and give us a quick but heavy shower. Fortunately I was able to get my equipment before any damage was done. And now for today's view I would like to share this.







That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. You have so many types of birds! Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the variety! Great shot of the bird upside down eating with wings out. Not a usual
    photo....

    ReplyDelete