Saturday, July 1, 2023

Saturday View - 1 July 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Sometimes a picture comes to me rather than me going to find it. Okay, let me explain. Today I set out to try and find a good place to shoot. Preferably someplace new. But as the day went on it just didn't seem to happen. Instead I ran a few errands. But when I got home and pulled into the driveway I saw what would become today's view. Though very simple the scene just stood out to me. Fortunately I was able to pull my camera out and shoot it before it disappeared. I'm really surprised my car didn't scare it away. Well, I say "it" but it was really two "its". Here they are.


That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Blessed to have caught it. I think the word's been passed around the Cafe
    that you & that area are 'safe'.

    ReplyDelete