Saturday, July 15, 2023

Saturday View - 15 July 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Hi there my friends. How's the weather where you are? It's very hot and humid here. We did have about 15 minutes of rain but it didn't help much. But earlier in the day is wasn't so bad. It was probably about 75°F when I headed to the park to shoot today's view. The park has many trails each of which are different distances. I chose one of the shorter at around 2 miles. When I started out I questioned myself as to whether it was a good idea but knowing that a good portion of my walk would be in the shade I continued on. And I shot a lot of frames along the way. So for today's view I would like to share some of them with you. Including a really nice oasis in the shade with benches to sit down for a bit. There's even a "library" provided my the local Boy Scouts.













That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. Great scenery! I really like the shaded paths. I definitely would be sitting on a bench!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a beautiful park. On the outside it doesn't look like much but there really is a lot to see. Yes, the bench was a welcome rest spot

      Delete