Monday, July 3, 2023

Monday View - 3 July 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

It's another humid and hot day out there my friends but I just had to get out if only for a short time with my camera. So I took a drive to Morris Arboretum about 20 minutes away. I got there just as they were opening so parking was plentiful. The last time I was there it was packed and I had to park far away. I only spent about half an hour there and most of it was in the rose garden. But I sure did get a lot of good shots. So for today's view I would like to share some of them with you. There was a lot of bees as you will see but I also got a pretty good shot of a little critter that has always been elusive to me. I am talking about a chipmunk. They are so skittish and so fast but this little guy stuck around long enough for me to grab some pictures of him eating.




That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. In the first picture (pink flower) What is the white critter next to the bee? I'm
    guessing a spider? Great chipmunk photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some kind of spider I think. I'll have to check it out. That's the best chipmunk picture I've ever shot. They can be difficult to capture because they are so fast

      Delete