Saturday, July 8, 2023

Saturday View - 8 July 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

It's another hot one my friends. With all of this heat you would think it's Summer or something. I know it's kind of a cliche' but I have to say it's the humidity not the heat that bothers me the most. But heat and humidity aside I really wanted to get out and shoot for at least a little while so I grabbed my camera and headed to the Peace Valley Nature Center. As usual there was a lot of birds and they were practically posing for me. Oh and there was the odd squirrel or two also. And after photographing birds I took a walk along the lake trail. For today's view though I am sharing some birds.












That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. This has to be one of your best shoots ever! # 3 doing his eagle spread impression.# 9 & 10
    (maybe #11?) doing gymnastics. WOW!!! Some really super pics. Yes, they do seem to be posing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I shot these from a bird blind so I was able to see them in their natural habitat

      Delete