Saturday, July 29, 2023

Saturday View - 29 July 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Hi there my friends. How's the weather where you are? Once again it's very hot and humid in these parts. But from what I have heard we're supposed to get a break with some cooler temperatures really soon. So with it being hot I figured I'd get up and out early today with my camera and take a walk in the park to see what I could see. I got there around 7:30 am and I must say it wasn't too bad. I even tried a different trail and was quite delighted with the scenery. Only thing is that about halfway around the loop it started to rain. Fortunately I was near a cluster of trees and they kept me reasonably dry until it stopped. But hey at least it wasn't too hot yet. I am glad I decided to go out early. Now for today's view I would like to share some of the photos I shot along the way.












That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. I love the paths! It must be really peaceful,especially early in the morning. The tree with all that
    shade! Comfy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very peaceful. That tree is where I hid from the rain when I was halfway around the trail

      Delete