Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Tuesday View - 14 February 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

I have been playing around with the Star setting on my Canon G9X Mark II a lot recently trying to capture star trails as the Earth rotates. Yesterday evening I made a shot an hour long and came out with a pretty cool picture. In fact I am sharing it for today's view. And now after actually reading up a little more I found out that I can set the camera up for up to two hours and also darken the image as it's shot. If it's clear tonight a might give that a try and see how it works out. For now though have a look at this. In addition to stars you can see a few spots where planes flew through the frame.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment