Saturday, February 18, 2023

Saturday View - 18 February 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Hello friends! Today I would like to try something a little different. As I type this it is about 8:20 am and I have already been out to the park to shoot the sunrise. It was a very chilly morning at the park I might add with the temperature at around 26°F (3°C). But I think you will agree that it was worth it. I got a terrific view of the Sun. And that is what was going to be the first picture I was going to share with you today, but now it's not. You see as I was getting into my car to drive to the park I saw something in my neighbor's yard across the street. There was a couple of deer grazing on some of their bushes. And for today's first picture I would like to share this.

Cool huh? But how about the sunrise? Well after photographing the deer I got in my car and drove over to the park. This week I parked at a different spot. One I've used before that's just a little further away but one of my favorite sunrise spots. And now for my second picture I would like to share this.

Very pretty isn't it? I shot many others this morning and will share them in some upcoming posts but I think I like this shot the best.

And now I am going for a bit. It's around quarter to 9 am and I'm going to finish my breakfast of homemade corned beef hash before heading out to shoot some more. And this is where the "different" comes to play. What I would like to try is updating my post during the day before sharing it. Just thought it would be a bit of fun. Sure you'll see it all at once but I can mold the post as I go. We'll see how it works out. So I'll be back soon...

*****************************************************

Well, I'm back again. The time is 3:10 PM as I type this and I have a couple more pictures to share. After the first part of this post I headed out to run a few errands and also grab a few more shots. And I decided that Peace Valley Park and the Peace Valley Nature Center would be the place to go. Though today's weather has been a tad cool and rather windy it's still nice and sunny making it a great day for a trip out there. I shot a lot too but for today I am only sharing a couple that I really like. The first is a view of the Peace Valley Reservoir which is a part of Neshaminy Creek in Bucks County Pennsylvania.

And here is a nice closeup that I shot at the bird blind at the Nature Center.

And now I hope you liked this little experiment of mine. If you do maybe I'll make it a weekend regular of sorts. We'll see. Please let me know what you think.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


4 comments:

  1. I didn't see this post until 4:50 p.m. so saw the whole thing at once. I really like how you updated it as you went through your day. That is a great idea and I would like to see it on Saturdays. Love all of the pictures you shared. I am especially fond of the bird. What a great shot! Blinds make a big difference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You didn't miss any updates. I posted it all at once. I added to my draft over the course of the day. Perhaps I will try doing mini updates though, that's a good idea. I can do one in the morning and then maybe add a picture or two in one or more additional posts. I'll have to think about it. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. I like the later day update. You were really in the right place at the right time for the
    deer photo! The sun shot turned out cool as well. I always love your bird photos as it
    seems I can reach out & feel their feathers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The made the bird picture at the bird blind at Peace Valley Nature Center and was only about three feet away from it. Really nice view from there.

      Delete