Saturday, February 11, 2023

Saturday View - 11 February 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

For today's view we are going to take to the skies. Well kind of. Today I would like to share a couple of shots from the sky. One I made last night and the other I made early this morning. Sunrise to be exact. To make this first picture I set up one of my cameras in a dark part of the yard and set it to record the stars as the Earth rotates. This created the star trails that you see. The longer I leave the camera out the longer the trails. This shot was made over a period of about 45 minutes or so. It would have been longer but the camera's battery ran out. I might try again tonight.

And this second is a familiar site. Here we see the Sun just as it was peeking out from behind some clouds this morning at the Farm Park.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the star trails! Didn't know you could do that. The sunrise is beautiful,of course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! One of my cameras has a setting to shoot the stars. Within the setting I can either shoot a single image or trails

      Delete