Saturday, February 25, 2023

Saturday View - 25 February 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Hi there my friends. This Saturday is a bit different than last in that the weather has been a lot colder. And as such I didn't get out far to shoot. In fact I only made it to the Cafe this afternoon and set up at one of the feeders to see who would stop by. I didn't get a lot of good shots but a couple were decent. And for today's view I would like to share them with you. The first shot shows one of our year round regulars. In the second shot though we see the return of some red winged blackbirds. They haven't been around most of the Winter but I guess with the overall milder weather we've had they decided to show up early.


That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


4 comments: