Sunday, February 12, 2023

Sunday View - 12 February 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Yesterday I took a short ride to the John James Audubon Center in Audubon Pennsylvania. It's a nature center that's about 15 minutes away. I was there last summer but I don't seem to go much although I really should. There's plenty to see along the many walking trails and it's almost always very quiet and peaceful. There's even benches to rest on along the way where you can just sit and enjoy the surroundings. And best of all this is all free of charge. The only fees are for the visitor center and one of the historic houses. You can read more about it at this link. Yesterday was a perfect day to walk the trails and naturally I shot many photos along the way. For today's view I would like to share some of them with you. The black and white shot is me having a little fun with one of the filters in Photoshop.








I would also like to share a quick video I shot along the Schuylkill River.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


3 comments:

  1. So beautiful. Love your video too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really neat when you show the paths. It makes me feel like I'm walking there....I would love to be
    sitting on the porch of the house in # 3. To be able to listen to the water & savor that view....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The view from the porch is pretty much like the view in the second shot

      Delete