Saturday, February 4, 2023

Saturday View - 4 February 2023 Edition

Welcome To The exploration Photography Daily View

Hi there my friends, how's the weather where you are? It's cold here. Really cold at about 12° F. At least that's what it was when I was at the Farm Park shooting the sunrise. I was running just on time to capture the sun as it was coming up over the horizon and that was fine by me because I didn't want to spend a lot of time outside. I was only out there a few minutes but I did manage to capture some nice photos. For today's view I would like to share two. Well actually this is really one processed two ways. The first is a "normal" sunrise picture. In the second rendition I played with some filters within Photoshop to come up with a different look. Feel free to let me know what you think and which you like better.


That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


1 comment:

  1. I prefer the first one. I salute your dedicatation in getting out there in that cold!

    ReplyDelete