Sunday, February 5, 2023

Sunday View - 5 February 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today was a lazy day my friends. I did some stuff around the house but really didn't get out with my camera. I did get some good shots right here at the Cafe though. And it was very busy. I guess the warmer weather brought the customers out. As always I was glad to have them and the only payment I wanted was a few pictures. So I set up and grabbed a bunch and now for today's view would like to share a couple with you. Check out this acrobatic squirrel. Oh and if you were wondering about the contraption he is standing on it is the remains of a small greenhouse that got damaged in a storm. Not a real good one. It was one of those metal and plastic ones you can buy at any garden center. In fact I think this one came from Lidle, a local food store.


That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


1 comment:

  1. It is surprising the positions the squirrels can get into! Birds too (upside down?) Thanks to
    your shots, we get to see them!

    ReplyDelete