Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Wednesday View - 13 May 2020 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today's view was shot with my thrift store Sony camera. I was playing around with it yesterday shooting bluejays and squirrels at the Cafe and really like the way this photo came out. Not quite the quality of my DSLR but not bad at all. I can see me using this camera more and more. Especially in situations where I need a long lens but need to travel light.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes our thrift store finds surprise us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do! I hope they can open again soon.

      Delete
  2. I like the way he's kinda looking over his shoulder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He actually stayed there for a little while. They usually fly away quickly.

      Delete