Friday, May 1, 2020

Friday View - 1 May 2020 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Friday is here and that means it's time for a Friday Schnitzel picture. If there is something that Schnitzel really loves it's his yard. And yes it is his yard. Just ask him. So with the weather being a little nicer today we spent some time out in the sun and that's when I grabbed today's view.



I also played around with my GoPro in the Cafe and captured about an hour of good video. But for now I would like to share this short clip. It starts out with some birds enjoying a meal then a few seconds in another guest arrives.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. The old saying "What's mine is mine & what's yours is mine also." Love Schnitzel! I really like that you caught the birds 'dive-bombing'the squirrel! Love squirrels but they can be a bit pushy...

    ReplyDelete