Sunday, May 10, 2020

Sunday View - 10 May 2020 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Kim and I are back home from the camper on what turned out to be a very nice day. It warmed up nicely and is sunny. When we got home we were able to spend a little time outside and I of course had my camera. My plan was to grab a few squirrel shots but as I scanned the yard I saw this cat bird sitting on our bench. I've seen a few cat birds and have heard them but this was my first opportunity to shoot one. They are one of my favorite seasonal birds.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Can't remember ever seeing or hearing one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard them for years and never knew what they were called or what they looked like. They have a call that sounds like a meow. Hence the name cat bird.

      Delete