Sunday, May 24, 2020

Sunday View - 24 May 2020 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

We have been to the camper for I think four weekends in a row now and of course as you probably know the camper is only a few miles from the ocean. Oddly though we haven't been out to the ocean yet. But that doesn't mean we haven't seen any ocean related wildlife. Take seagulls for example. We see tons of them. And today I recorded a few snapshots while in a McDonald's parking lot so I could share one for today's view. On a side note I shot this with my new phone. A Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra. I think the camera in this phone is gonna be a lot of fun. Stay tuned.

 

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. That is an excellent photo especially for a phone camera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think this camera is going to be a nice addition once I learn more about it.

      Delete
  2. Such detail on the feet! Great camera to have on hand.

    ReplyDelete