Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Tuesday View - 12 May 2020 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

I buy a lot of cameras. Mostly film cameras from the 80's and 90's but I also have a lot older and newer than that. Prices vary but every once in a while I'll come across a real bargain. Today's view was shot with a bargain. I shot it with a Sony DSC-HX200V. Top of the line? Maybe not. But it is packed with features including a 30x Optical Zoom that is equivalent to about 810mm and GPS. The settings include AUTO, Time Value, Aperture Value and Full Manual in addition to some other modes. It came in it's original box and I got it for less than $50.00. On the downside it only saves images in JPG format with no RAW option but it's still pretty nice. The photo I am sharing is a shot of the Moon. Considering that I shot this hand held without a tripod I think it came out pretty good. Next time I'll mount it properly.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments: