Monday, May 25, 2020

Monday View - 25 May 2020 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

In addition to running some errands today I have been playing around with the new phone. Particularly the camera. The camera after all is how I based my phone purchase. I must say that there is a lot to learn. On the surface the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra shoots excellent photos using standard auto settings. But when you look deeper you see there is so much potential for creativity. I'll be doing a lot of reading and a lot of experimenting and it's gonna be fun! I hope to have lots to share with you in the coming days. And speaking of sharing here is today's view. This is a new daisy for our outside garden we purchased over the weekend. I shot this at the camper before we left for home.

 

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment