Sunday, May 17, 2020

Sunday View - 17 May 2020 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Kim and I are home from the camper and I can't believe how fast the weekend went. When we got home I had a lot of yard work to do and the weather didn't look so good so I got started right away. Luckily the rain held off and I got done. In fact we didn't get any real rain at all. Just a few spritzes. After the yard work it was time to tend to the cafe. I had to fill the feeders and bird baths and put some suet out. And it sure didn't take long for visitors to show up. I took advantage and grabbed my camera to shoot a few frames. For today's view I would like to share one with you.


That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Caption: Thought you'd never get here! They're waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our neighbor feeds them for us when we are away. They get lots of peanuts.

      Delete