Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Tuesday View - 31 December 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Well my friends another year has come and gone. It sure seems like time passes by quicker and quicker these days. For today's view I couldn't think of anything better than a Schnitzel picture. After all it feels like a Friday since I am off work tomorrow. And besides who doesn't like Schnitzel? Here we see him previewing next year's Christmas costume. I don't think he's all that thrilled but he did cooperate. I think the one without the hat is better but I figured I'd share one with the hat too.




That's all for today and this year. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. For some reason,most dogs don't care for the hats. He's adorable either way!Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete