Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Wednesday View - 1 January 2020 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

And welcome to the 20's. Happy New Year my friends. I hope 2019 treated you well but I hope 2020 is even better. For today's view I would like to share one of the last pictures I shot before midnight last night. We like many have a tradition of burning bayberry candles on New Year's Eve. We also burn then on Christmas Eve. Legend has it that doing so will bring good luck and prosperity in the new year. Now I can't say that this is particularly true but I figure why not give it a try anyway? Besides they smell nice. As you can see from the picture I timed it just right this year. Both candles burned out at just about midnight.

 

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment