Monday, December 2, 2019

Monday View - 2 December 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today I would like to share another shot from yesterday's rainy Cafe. I saw a lot of birds including the woodpecker I already showed you and of course lots of bluejays. But I also saw a lot of squirrels. Weird huh? Going through what I got I came across this shot and thought it would look good in black and white. And as you can see I got a little creative. I hope you like it.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Just as cute in black & white! Did you see the cardinal on the news yesterday! One side is the male (red) & the other side is the female (brown). It is real! It looked so odd. Wonder who sits on the nest?

    ReplyDelete