Thursday, December 26, 2019

Throwback Thursday View - 26 December 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today's throwback takes us back to December 26, 2016 at the Elmwood Park Zoo in Norristown Pennsylvania. And we see one of my favorite animals there. One of their river otters. These guys are so much fun to watch when they are active. Somehow though I tend to be there during nap time. But every now and then I get to see them swimming and running around. Like when I shot this. Please Click Here to see my original post.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the river otters! I agree,they are fun to watch. Even when they are not active,they cuddle,snuggle & seem to wrap themselves around each other. Togetherness!

    ReplyDelete