Saturday, December 28, 2019

Saturday View - 28 December 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

During these Winter months the weekend is my favorite time. Not just because the work week is done but because I have daylight hours to get out and shoot. At least a little. Today I spent a whopping ten minutes at the Cafe with my camera but I came away with a few good shots. And for today's view I would like to share one with you. It's a fan favorite too probably second only to my Friday Schnitzel pictures. I am of course talking about one of our squirrels. It's funny how during the week I don't see them at all except for on our security cam but come the weekend I see a lot of them.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I really like this photo. The composition is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe they have your schedule down? Cute!

    ReplyDelete