Thursday, December 5, 2019

Throwback Thursday View - 5 December 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today's throwback takes us to December 5, 2014 which in turn takes us to sometime in August of 1992 in Washington DC. So I guess it's a throwback of a throwback. Or throwback². Anyway you can see my original post if you Click Here. It's a look at my younger years of photography and, to some, the ancient days of film. And speaking of film stay tuned for some more old film camera reviews. At this point I am into the hundreds and really need to get out and use them.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. This is such a good shot. It looks old -- you can tell it isn't digital. And the plane flying overhead is awesome You caught it at just the right moment. I don't think planes can fly over that part of DC anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't think they can either. But this is from 28 years ago and a much different world.

      Delete
  2. A once-in-a-lifetime shot! Love it!

    ReplyDelete