Sunday, December 15, 2019

Sunday View - 15 December 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Well it's been quite a while but this morning was the morning. I got myself up early dressed and grabbed my camera then drove all the way down the street to the park, a whopping 1 1/2 to 2 minutes driveway to parking lot, to shoot the sunrise. When I got there however I wasn't very optimistic because it was very cloudy. But I figured I'd wait it out and even if I didn't get the sun I would be able to get some nice scenery. So I did get a lot of scenery but also much to my delight the sun showed up as well. There was a break in the clouds just above the horizon and it gave me about 5 minutes or so to get some good shots. And for today's view I would like to share this one with you.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

3 comments: