Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Wednesday View - 14 August 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Before this afternoon's rain, oh we got rain, I was able to spend some time in the Cafe with my camera in hand. My hope was to grab a few shots at one of the bird feeders but as it turned out that didn't happen. My remote's batteries were depleted and I had to stay with the camera and thus was unable to hide from the birds as they ate. But I was able to grab a few frames of some birds on an overhead power line. After looking over these pictures I thought they just needed something and that something was nothing. No color that is. So I converted one to black and white, did a few adjustments and here we have today's view.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments: