Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Tuesday View - 27 August 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

I spent a little time in the Cafe again this afternoon and I think I got some good shots. A couple at least. And of course I am sharing one with you for today's view. This is the new feeder and like I said before it seems to be a big hit. It's the first one to empty each day. I can foresee many shots being made there. Stay tuned!



I also want to share one of the videos I shot last week when we were on the Full Moon Walk in Cape May County. Please keep in mind that this was made in pitch dark conditions with a cell phone camera. Considering that I don't think it's too bad.




That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful shot of the bird. Do you know what it is? The video is so good. I'd be afraid they would nip me with their claws though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe it's a house finch. The crabs were cool but there was literally thousands of them.

      Delete
  2. Thousands of crabs!??! Count me out! Great video though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The entire beach was filled with them. The babies looked like spiders.

      Delete