Monday, August 12, 2019

Monday View - 12 August 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today's view is one of our resident squirrels. This guy was waiting for me when I got home looking for peanuts. I guess they are trained. They either know my car or they know how to tell time.



I would also like to share this video from our video door bell. We often see deer and we often see foxes but not usually at the same time. This was between 4am and 5am.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. The squirrel is cute but the fox & deer is so cool! That has to be one of the most unique videos ever.
    Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's what I thought when I first saw it. I've never seen both of them together. It actually looks like the deer startled the fox.

      Delete