Friday, August 30, 2019

Friday View - 30 August 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

It's time once again for a Friday Schnitzel picture. And since it's a holiday weekend and we got to the camper yesterday I am sharing two shots with you. That's twice the Schnitzel! In the first shot he is in the screen room watching someone walk by our site and in the second he is in the camper playing with his new toy.




That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Totally love the first photo! Such a classic portrait shot. My dogs chew the heck out of those toys! I haven't seen one in that shape though. May I ask where you got it? For small dogs,mine are 'power chewers'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the dog toy at Shoprite in Rio Grande New Jersey

      Delete