Saturday, August 31, 2019

Saturday View - 31 August 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

This morning Kim and I joined some friends from the campground and went on a dolphin and whale watching tour out of Cape May New Jersey. It was a two hour tour that we have been on a few times and as always it was a lot of fun. We saw lots of dolphins but no whales. But there was still lots to see. And for today's view I would like to share this shot I made of the boats wake. I have a video too but I'll share that in an upcoming post.

 

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Maybe I have a vivid imagination,but if you look at the wake in can appear to be the shape of a huge whale's tale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same thing! It does look like a whale tail.

      Delete