Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Tuesday View - 20 August 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today I would like to share a couple snapshots I made while we were on the Full Moon Walk the other night in Cape May County in New Jersey. Here we see two very different crabs. The first a Horseshoe Crab that unfortunately was very dead and the second is one of literally thousands of "regular" crabs that spanned along the entire shoreline. This crab was very much alive and very quick I might add. I think the only reason I was able to grab a picture is because the light from my camera spooked him.




I have some video I will share in an upcoming post. 

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. It's probably the flash but I like the concept of 'moonglow' in their coloring.

    ReplyDelete