Sunday, November 6, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - November 6, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

It seems that we have been really busy lately my friends and I have not had a lot of camera time. And believe me I don't like that. But also believe me when I say that if all of this "busy time" works out the way we hope it will have been very much worth it. And I mean for us in general and for my creativity. I would like to tell you more and I know some of you know what I am talking about but for now I would rather not let the cart get too far in front of the horse.

With all of that being said I would like to share a couple of snapshots I grabbed while at the Zoo last week. These are a couple of signs that I found amusing. Especially the second one.

Lots and lots of chickens!

Yes he will! Just ask Kim






And now...

Yesterday's View...

Saturday November 5, 2016

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment